Onion - 1
Tomato - 2
Ginger Garlic Paste - 2 tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala - 2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
Coriander Powder - 1/2 tsp
Coriander Leaves - Few
Kasthuri Methi - 1/2 tsp
Water - 2 & 1/2 cups
Mustard & Urad Dal - 1 tsp
TO GRIND :
Coconut - 3 tbls
Cashewnut / Kasa Kasa - 1 tbls
Boil ur eggs and keep it ready to use.
1) Heat Oil in a pan to that add Mustard and urad dal , followed by Onion , coriander leaves and ginger garlic paste .
2) Now Add all the masala powders ( turmeric powder, garam masala, red chilli, coriander powder ).Fry for just 30 sec only.
3) Then add chopped tomato and saute it till the tomato's turn mushy.
4)Then add water to it and bring that to boil.
5) Now grind coconut and cashewnut/ kasa kasa along with water and make it to a fine paste.
6) Add the grounded paste to it and bring to a boil again.
7) Now add the crushed kasthuri methi to this and mix well.
8) Make a slit in the egg as shown below.
9) Add the eggs to the gravy and let it simmer for 5 more Min's. Switch off the flame and serve.
It goes very well with everything except Plain Rice . It will be excellent with Mushroom Pulao Click on the image for recipe .